New Hampshire bloggers are rare creatures. They are fiercely independent, and even the most liberal (if native-born) are at the conservative end of the scale.
"New Hampshire Blogs" is a collection of blog sites that are created and maintained by New Hampshire natives, living in or outside of the state. The critiques will include blog screen shots and brief descriptions.
I reserve the right to post, or not post, information (or links) about any blog(s), at my own discretion.
Reasons that a blog may not qualify for posting or linking here:
- excessive and/or unnecessary use of vulgar language (my mother taught me that intelligent people have a better vocabulary and don't need to use such words. One exception may be if you are a member of the cast of HBO: The Sopranos, or HBO: Deadwood, and you can prove it).
- any use of inappropriate photography or graphics (I am not talking about photographs of classical statutes, I mean vulgarly inappropriate)
- it is purely commercial, with little or no interest value otherwise
- it is used solely to attack or abuse persons or groups (may not include certain political blogs heh)
- new blog articles are rarely posted (I get to decide what is "rare").
- posts often are those of a disturbing or offensive nature (sorry, only I get to determine what is disturbing or offensive, but I'm moderately lenient).
- it's really a web site, and not a blog. (I get to decide whether it is or not)
- it's lean on content. (Sorry, but blogs that contain only links to other places, with no creative content won't be found here).
- it does not allow public comments (I reserve the right to allow or refuse such blogs, depending on what I perceive to be its intrinsic value)
- the blog has "pop-up's," questionable "scripts" and/or "music playing." (I simply hate these, but I might forgive the music).
I currently have a waiting list of over fifty blogs. If you don't see your blog here, and you'd like for me to post it sooner than later, please write and let me know why.