Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Every Tomorrow - The blog of an observant twenty-two year old Computer Engineering Technology Student &c

Every Tomorrow - The blog of an observant twenty-two year old Computer Engineering Techology student & Liberal Arts graduate. Happily unchurched Christian, etc.

Nikkiana, a Concord New Hampshire woman, has been blogging since January of 2005 (actually since November 1977, but those archives are not available here). The blog itself reflects her creativity, with a "pull tag" that reveals a menu, instead of having a sidebar.

She is a computer engineering technology student who is looking for a job.

If this blog is even a small indication of her creativity and ability, some one needs to hire her quickly, before she gets away.

Enjoyable reading.

J

[Corrected 5/23/06 11:47 PM]

2 comments:

Nikkiana said...

I've actually been blogging since November 1997, I just don't have all my archives up...

And I'm 22, not eighteen. ;)

I also blog as a part of the blogsNH project.

Janice said...

Nikkiana, thank you for the update, I've made some corrections. I must have been looking at a 4 year old bio hehe.

Thank you also for the blogsNH project link, now I have many more NH bloggers to add to the review list!

J