Monday, April 23, 2007

Original Faith: Becoming Our Truer Nature

Paul Martin is the New Hampshire blogger on Original Faith where he invites visitors to participate in thoughtful discussion on religious and spiritual matters. Paul's biography succinctly details his religious and educational background.

Original Faith comes with its own "what people are saying" section. This blog appears to be partially a promotion for his book, also called
"Original Faith," that is going to be available for purchase soon.

His topics are thought-provoking, to say the least. He welcomes comments, "the principle is simple: respect the person, even when you
disagree with what they have to say on a particular issue."

Janice

File: NEW HAMPSHIRE INTELLECTUAL and PHILOSOPHICAL Blogs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice,

Please feel free to delete this after you read it - I didn't find an email address for you so thought I'd "back post" you...

I always appreciated your review of my blog. If you'd like, I'll send you information on my new book including a link to the write up on it in UNH magazine.

Paul Martin
martin22204@yahoo.com