Monday, January 29, 2007

Thought Clusters - Krishna Kumar

Krishna Kumar of "Thought Clusters" is a native of India currently working as a project manager at Ivesia Solutions. He lives in Londonderry, New Hampshire.

Through this recently created blog, he comments on his observations on business management, personal learning, information technology processes and software products. [He has been blogging for about ten months].

His blog makes for some really fascinating reading. I particularly enjoyed his "Quick Review of Google Products." I'm a Google fan, but haven't had a chance to check everything out myself. Now, I don't need to!

The more you read this blog, the more you realize that some concerns are universal, and that anyone using a Microsoft operating system will experience the "blue screen of death," at least once.

Janice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your review, Janice. Your site is great - I see many good NH bloggers you have written about.